Wednesday, December 13, 2017

MSC - Non Traditional Christmas card

It is the last time for me to be a host at the Mod Squad Challenge.  I am stepping down to make room for other talented crafters to wow you with their challenges.  So I am going to just say fare well with a simple Christmas Challenge for you.
Just make a Christmas card with colors that you would not see usually on a Christmas card.  No Red, Green, Gold or Silver.
My example for you

On this card I used these supplies:
Power Poppy stamp, Poinsettia
Dies:  Frantic Stamper Elementals #16 Stitched Rectangle Frame
Card stock:  Gina K, Kraft and Berries and Vines, pattern paper.
Sentiment Die: Spellbinder Classic Frames and word window, and oval.
Copic markers:
BG000, BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78, BG96
R81, R83, R85
Silver gel pen, Wink of Stella
Sequins from my stash
                           
 I completed the inside with a strip of design paper and Kraft, and a large blue sequin.
Sure hope that you will have time to join us in the challenge this week.  Let's make my last one a huge success.
Thanks for you comments and Have a Joyous Holiday!



6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous and so well colored. Great colors I might add too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you have gone out with a real BANG!!! This is just beautiful, I am so partial to kraft and that pretty blue. This design is gorgeous - I think it's the same image as my Christmas card, which I just love, by the way. Oh wait, I guess it's not the same. Anyway, I love this, and you will be missed over at the Mod Squad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Judy, BANG! Just gorgeous. I love the Gina K paper behind that gorgeously colored poinsettia. The kraft blends so well and the double stitched frame adds some texture. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a gorgeous card Barbara! Love your choice of colors on Kraft! This is sure to bring a smile to the face of the recipient as the card I received from you did for me. So much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely STUNNING! I have enjoyed your hosting (from afar), I am sure your beautiful cards and creativity will be missed. Your card is unbelievably beautiful, love he colors and your coloring! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, Barbara! I really like your use of non-traditional colors for you Christmas card. You have so much depth in your coloring....just beautiful! Happy New Year to you!:)

    ReplyDelete