Friday, November 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

                            http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c64e753ef016302de13ad970d-pi



                                         Blog hop inspiration

This is the inspiration photo for the Blog Hop which will take place on Nov. 25th.  I was inspired by the ornaments and the beautiful colors.  I really just went with that simple inspiration.
                                                            Here is the card that I did.
Using the Circle Doodle background stamp, I made my background with water colors.I used my Zig markers and a water brush, coping the colors in the photo.  Over the top of that, I die cut from silver paper, the PTI Dangle Stars die.  I added the words Merry Christmas from the same paper.  After all was glued in place, I added sparkly silver to the stars and the works. This card really has a sparkly shine to it.
I will be entering this in the PTI Blog Hop
I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with family.  I certainly did enjoy mine. 
Thanks for brightening my day with your comments.

15 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara , what a fun design for a Christmas card! I love it with the hanging stars! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your background is spectacular! The colors are beautiful and vibrant! I love that stars dangling like that and all of the silver especially the Merry Christmas. This is just the most festive card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colourful card in bright colours. A brilliant idea to use non traditional colours for a christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness, Barbara, how fun and festive is this?! What a knockout!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright swirls and dangling stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and GREAT card Barbara! I love the water colored background and the swirls and then of course those dangling stars just totally make the card!! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hanging stars and the wonderful background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Barb, what a perfect inspiration card! I LOVE the colors and how you've got the dangling stars...so pretty and sparkly! And I love how you added "Merry Christmas" too. Beautifully done, as always, and it's sure to delight! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. That background is really the focal and you have pulled this off well. I LOVE the embossing powder and then the coloring....picking up those colors was genius. Just a well done card all the way round!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate that blogger switched how it does things. I just signed up to get e-mail when you post. I love this background with such fabulous colors. Your stars are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vivid colors on this one...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore bright colors on a Christmas card...makes me think of children's laughter....not sure why! Super super job my friend!

    ReplyDelete