Thursday, October 6, 2016

World Card Making Day



World Card Making Day 2016 at Kat Scrappiness 
One more quick post today.  You should see all of the entries and there is one more day 
to get your  project  in. 

I printed a digi that was a free gift from Marcella, at Power Poppy.  I have seen it colored in so many different and gorgeous ways. I colored mine with a masculine look in mind.  
This is a side folding card of Moonlit Fog card stock by Gina K.  The tag die is one that I have used many times and it is my favorite.  It is called Main Street Tag by Poppy Stamps. I was cleaning up my craft room, and this is a card that resulted from using what I found on my desk.  I colored it with copic makers and used a bit of gingham ribbon.  
Thanks for taking a closer look and leaving me some love.  I appreciate the time it takes to do that. 

5 comments:

  1. Barb, what a wonderful masculine card, and I love your colors! I too love this tag and think it's perfect on this card, and I love the gingham ribbon! Beautifully done...for a guy's card! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fantastic, such a handsome card! Love the colors you used, they're perfect! You know how I feel about tags....and tags on cards--swoon! I really love the black and white gingham ribbon too, it's so masculine here, actually reminds me of a tie for some reason lol LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a simple and amazing card! Amazing card for being made out of leftover from your desk ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Kat's challenge - Josefine

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I have never seen this image before and I love it! You have down a great job with the colors! The letters look as if they are popping off the tag! Super job with leftovers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag and I love the faux stitching. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete