Monday, January 4, 2016

Mod Squad Challenge One Die Cut

I have re-potted myself for the winter in Sunny Florida.  After the busy holidays and travel time here, I have a new temporary craft space and I have made my first card for 2016.  My friend, Kathy Krug is the hostess for the Mod Squad Challenge this week.  She has some wonderful news and it is so well deserved.  Take a peek at her BLOG to see the news and how talented she is.  I have several of her cards and they are proudly displayed for all to see.
Kathy is keeping it simple, and has just asked that we use one die.  I have new stamps and dies, just calling to me, so here is what I whipped up in no time at all.  
Here is what I used:
My Favorite Things stamp and matching die,  Adorable Elephants
MFT Steel Grey card stock  MFT Homespun Gingham 6 x 6 paper pack.
GKD white layering card stock.

Copic markers and Wink of Stella

This is just a simple and cute card made quickly as I get used to my work space. 


Time is getting short, but this is still time to enter this fun and easy challenge. 



Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope I can spread some Sunshine your way.


7 comments:

  1. I love the analogy re-potted. I am glad you made the trip successfully and have setup shop. I love that cute elephant. I want to get inside his head and see what he is thinking. He does not even seem aware of the butterflies. Great card. Glad you had time to enter the challenge. By the way, are you anyway near to Fort Myers. My college room mate summers there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, it looks so cute and the colouring is perfect. Enjoy your re potting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and pretty! You know me and gingham. I could use it on every card. Love your pretty colors and that sweet elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGee isn't he just the sweetest little ellie? Super cute, love the design and elegance of your card, so pretty, so clean, so perfect! Loving the little hint of blush to his cheeks! So glad you are settled and crafting just-like-that! WOW! Enjoy the warmth....I'll wave as we fly over on Sunday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I hope you grow and prosper in sunny Florida. Sounds great! I also want to say I love that cute little elephant and your darling card design. Gingham is always a "win win" for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that little elephant is just so stinkin' CUTE!!! And I love the way you colored him. Great idea to use the grays with that image too.....this card is just darling! I might have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and you didn't waste anytime creating in Florida! I am a sucker for Elephants so this card is top notch to me!

    ReplyDelete