Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Papertrey Ink - Maile Belle

 



 Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 8th anniversary with so many challenges. This one is just to CASE on of Maile Belle's creations.  This one is from her blog and it inspired me to make this one. 
 
This is my card. 
 
The background is watercolors with splashes of gold.  Very hard to see here.  I added a few star sequins embellishments.   On a base of Lime Green bright card stock.
Ok, I think I am done for today.  Sorry for so many posts, but I love it when you leave a little comment. 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous case. Love the background paper and the die is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am in LOVE with that die - it's awesome. Love the way you have used it, great CASE of Maile's card. Beautiful colors too. And I see you are using your card stand - also I love your shells. Clever girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! What a great die! Beautiful CASE of Maile's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is a wonderful CASE, love your interpretation! It's just a very HAPPY celebratory card! AND I am loving your card holder....isn't Judy just the sweetest? I love how she sent a black one and white one.....so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete