Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Inky Paws Challenge #15 Add a Little Sparkle

For this challenge we are to add a little sparkle, well, that is no problem!  If there is no sparkle on it, there is no Pizzazz! I chose to make a Christmas tag with Newton and the string of lights.  He is so cute all wrapped up in the string.  He is from the stamp set, Newton's Holiday Mischief. 
 


I used the Bookmark Tag from PTI and cut out a larger outline in black CS.  Then added the sparkle with some glitter paper from my stash, and snowflakes punch out of the same paper.  Newton is colored with Copic markers and there are stickles on the lights he is all tangled up in.  I fuzzy cut him out and added the image to the tag.  The sentiment is from the same set. 
Boy, if my camera could only capture the sparkle. 
I am entering this card in the Inky Paws Challenge #15

                                         Inky Paws Challenge #15 - Add a Little Sparkle - Newton's Nook Designs
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.  I am really working on Christmas Cards and Tags this year. 

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Newton and those stickles on the lights make them look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the glitter paper. Especially how you used the strips for the background. The stamp is perfect for this great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the whole black and white theme and then BAM pop goes the weasel....or uhm Newton the cat with Christmas lights! LOVE the tag, aren't they just fun little pieces of ART? Yours surely is!!!! Great dies of course too....you need to move East!!!! lol xo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your tag on the Inky Paws link up - this looks terrific! With such a pretty sparkly tag, who will notice the present? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the sparkle you added behind the kitty and on the lights - I can't believe how you cut around all of that - it looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete