Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2

I was able to duplicate what Nicole Magouirk made for this class.  I think that it looks masculine, a card that it hard to do for me.  I like the way she added texture without adding layers. Instead of secquins, I used the brads that look like buttons.  I just cut off the stems, and glued them on.  I really like the color combination of Tomatoe soup and Faded Brick inks by Gina K designs.  For the gray, I had to go back to my Stampin Up Going Gray, and I sure am glad that I now have the Gina K inks.  I used the matching die to cut out a window and place the greeting inside.  This will be a birthday card for when ever I need one. 


 
Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!
 



4 comments:

  1. I love your color combo too! This is a FUN card! I also like the look of the bradless buttons! lol CAS/no layers are not an easy creations (for me) to make, love what you have done here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Donna said. Your color combo is one that I will remember, would not have thought of using those colors together. And the gray is a wonderful addition. I love everything about this card - and you are right. It's a great man-card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' your awesome masculine card. It has such a modern abstract look to it. And the colors are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete