Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Just Us Girls Sketch and Mod Squad challenge

It has been raining all night, and the forecast has it raining all day.
So it maybe be just a coincidence, but I thought of an under water
scene when I looked at this sketch.  Please, don't ask my why!
Anyway, I got out an old stamp set from Stamp in Up called
Fishy Friends and stamped it in black and then cut it into quarters.
I made a base and then layered Wild Lilac with DP from All from GKD, Wisteria Lane.  I used water and Dusty Concord Distress ink to just swipe across the fish.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant, called Good Times.  I added washi tape and ribbon on the bottom.  The random bubbles really make the card.  Wish I had more of them.  Got them from Gina K., a long time ago.

 

I am also entering this card in this weeks Mod Squad Challenge, Ocean/Nautical/Sea

Thanks for stopping by, and BIG NEWS.... drum roll.  I just added a followers widget to my blog, so I will be doing a give away soon.  Keep watching. 

10 comments:

  1. Love your card and great colors too. I doubt I will get to play unless I can do a quickie! LOL And, I am your first follower! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super Cute card. I love those fish, the DP is great and the bubbles from the fish are perfect…. Love it.. Thanks for joining in this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so STINKIN' cute!!! I love everything about it, the colors, the little images, and those bubbles are just the final touch. You are so talented, I have been lovin' everything you have made lately. Apparently so does Lee because she picked one of your cards for the Mod Squad last week. Congrats, and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stinkin' cute Barbara as Judy mentioned! Love how you carried the polka dots throughout the entire card! Not sure if it was intentional but it sure caught my eye! Thanks for playing along with my sketch over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the "bubbles". Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card.....love those fishies! Great addition with the bubbles! You are on a roll, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love your use of the sketch. Just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable use of the sketch - I adore the fishes :) Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love those fishy faces, such personality! The bubbles are delightful as well as all the little circles throughout your card! Wonderful creation, under the sea.....I'll be singing that the rest of the day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! The swipe of ink across the fish is perfect!

    ReplyDelete