Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Dynamic Duos challenge this week has the perfect colors for this stamp set from Gina K Designs. The colors are Perfect Plumb and a color of your choice. I got some new inks recently that will work, they are Edible Eggplant from Gina K. and the other color that I chose is Moonlit Fog. That color reminds me of the dusty looking grape leaves on the vine. I used the edible eggplant paper on a base of craft as my neutral. I also cut out a honeycomb with my cameo on craft paper and used some paper that I had that looks like leather from my stash. I just tore the edges of that. Here is what it looks. like.

http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking. Comments are much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Barbara, love your duo. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete