Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Today, I made this card for my sister-in-law's birthday. It is a big one this year. We have lots of birthdays in or family in August.
I am entering it in the JUGS 202 challenge, Monochromatic Blue. I used Gina K Ocean Mist card stock for the base and also a strip in the idle of the card. The stamp set is Hugs and Prayers from Gina K as well. I used a versa mark with clear embossing powder on the flowers and then sponged with Ocean Mist and Blue Raspberry inks. The butterfly's in the background, are from the same set and done with clear embossing powder too. I used Navy blue to trim the panel and the sentiment. A few pearls on the bottom to finish. Hope she will like it.



http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is GORGEOUS Barb. Great take on the challenge. I want to do this challenge too, but I fear I am gonna run out of time before we head up to Lake Superior on Monday. Love your creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful panel background! Great use of blues~Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete